Open Office 2.1.0 Part 2

Hans-Joachim Widmaier hjwidmaier at web.de
Thu Dec 21 10:30:16 PST 2006

Thierry Nuttens wrote:
[...]
> If somebody have an idea, I would be very happy, otherwise I will have
> to stay with 2.0.4
> By the way I could compile without problems version 2.0.3 then later 2.0.4

Ain't it funny that I couldn't compile 2.0.3 or 2.0.4 for the life of
me? Now I tried again with 2.1.0 and finally succeeded ... Just the
opposite of you!

I've attached my build description file. (I apologize for using yet
another package manager - but: my distribution, my package manager!)

You should have no trouble guessing what it does.

My LFS is rather new with gcc-4.1.1, glibc-2.5.

Hope this helps,
Hans-Joachim