gphoto permissions

Alberto Hernando pajaro.go at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:21:46 PST 2006

El Domingo, 3 de Diciembre de 2006 19:52, Dan Nicholson escribió:
> Oh yeah. Which version of libgphoto did you install? I haven't looked
> in a while, but recent versions have the ability to install udev
> rules. The rules I have have this rule:
>
> # Kodak CX7525
> SYSFS{idVendor}=="040a", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0586", MODE="0660",
> GROUP="camera"

Hi.

This udev rule did the trick. It works now. But I didn't have it, and
libgphoto-2.2.1 didn't install it either. I tried reinstalling the package,
and nothing. I even searched through to sources. But in debian I have a file
with a lot of rules for many cameras. The funny thing is that I can't find
which package it belongs to, or where I got that file. A mistery...

	Alberto