OpenOffice in French

Jean-Philippe Mengual mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Fri Dec 16 02:33:07 PST 2005

Hi,
Good. OpenOffice has been building for about 5 hours, so I hope it'll
go until its term, I hope I'll install it. But a question is come: I
suppose this release is in English isn't it? Fs there a way to change
it into French? Or should I install another release of Openoffice? Or
is it in French thanks kde-i18n?
Thanks for your answer, I really would like to know if it's in French
thanks kde-i18n or if Öve to do a particular thing after I have
installed it. Or if I've to use a package in French, so I'll restart
everything about OpenOffice.
Thanks for information.

Regards,
JP