Xorg compiler error

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 10 22:44:09 PST 2005

Niels Petter wrote:
> Hi again,

Hello, please read this FAQ entry before you post any additional replies:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#netiquette

I'm refering to "Reply below quoted text," but really, do read the whole
thing!  It's a short read and there are certainly some tips that at very
least won't hurt to know.

> But I thought reinstallation of libc-headers and deleteing xcbuild and xc
> must fix this...

<Snip>

This is just a quick stab in the dark, but I noticed that you didn't
mention removal of /usr/X11R6 (rerun ldconfig afterward).  I have no
reason to suspect that this would affect the build, just that I noticed
you hadn't mentioned it.  Might be some goofy compiler flags pulling in
headers/libs from there, so it'd be worth a shot if you haven't already
before going off and rebuilding the whole system from scratch again.

-- DJ Lucas