problems with qt on lfs-svn system

japie at deserver.nl japie at deserver.nl
Wed Dec 7 10:27:03 PST 2005

> Do you have /opt/qt/lib/pkgconfig in PKG_CONFIG_PATH?  That's usually
> where the flags needed for finding headers and libraries are found
> from.

pkg-config path is fine, but digging trough config.log gave me the answer.
I use the nvidia driver, not the nv. :-O
After installing that I removed the libnvidia-tls since that gave me some
build trouble on my previous sytem.
After replacing that the build whent fine, very odd is that arts gave me
an qt error, while the problem was the missing nvidia lib.
--
Groetjes Japie