gtk2 problems

B. boff2003 at mail.ru
Wed Apr 27 07:32:11 PDT 2005

Hello, Robert Drozda <drozda at gmail.com>!

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:38:18 +0200 you wrote:

> and what about to check default font and font size in .gtkrc-2.0?
> Check also how your fonts are configured and locale&encoding related
> stuff as mentioned  in  X Window System Components chapter.

~/.gtkrc-2.0:
style "default"
{
   font="Sans Italic 10"
}

Some fonts are changed, but others are not. (for example in textareas)
I tryed to change other styled, but nothing had changed. :(
There are only standart fonts in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts, also I tried
to re-mkfontdir, mkfontscale and fc-cache.

--
WBR, Vladimir Rusinov aka B.
LFS Builder # 14494