Borrow up to 125% of your homes value

Kennedy Walker boydhershel at case-consult.com
Fri Apr 8 04:08:30 PDT 2005

Hello,

We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest mor t/age rate.

You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...

You could get over $380,000 for as little as $500 a month!

Ba/d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

http://goodratezz.com/x/loan2.php?id=la

Best Regards,
Kian Dean

to be remov(ed:
http://goodratezz.com/x/st.html
this process takes one week, so please be patient.
we do our best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a remov/e or else you will continue to recieve email|s.