mplayer question

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 24 17:05:57 PST 2004

I have been pouring over the man page and can't seem to find how to
perform what should be a simple task. Does anyone know (via command line
or conf file) how to make mplayer play a file in double size?

--
Archaic

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only
prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of
freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to
consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

- John F. Kennedy