firefox version string

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 16 16:43:45 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 04:36:11PM -0700, Aaron BRICE wrote:
> launch.com uses ActiveX, which is only available on Windows..

At work I use firefox on windows. Launch claims that I need nutscrape
4.7 or 7.1 so I changed the browser ID and it gets me in. Then it says
to click the button when you see video. I never see video. Is firefox
that much different than firefox?

--
Archaic

When all government ...in little as in great things... shall be drawn to
Washington as the center of all power; it will render powerless the
checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal
and oppressive as the government from which we separated."

- Thomas Jefferson, 1821