Firefox 1.0rc{1,2} compilation failure

Steffen R. Knollmann sknolli at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Nov 5 19:59:24 PST 2004

> If you're compiling mailnews then you aren't compiling Firefox. Firefox
> is just a browser.

  Yeah. That's why I want Firefox and not Mozilla. The files I downloaded
and used are 'firefox-1.0PR-source.tar.bz2' and
'firefox-1.0rc2-source.tar.bz2'. Nonetheless I apparently messed up
something very elementary making the configure-script to think that
the stupid user wants mailnews (though --disable-mailnews should disable
mailnews...). I'll repeat everything and see if that quirk reproduces a
fifth time.

  Cheers,
    Steffen

--
"Dad buried in landslide! Jubilant throngs fill streets! Stunned father
inconsolable - demands recount!"   -- Calvin