Grub pixmap patch from hints

Ostash! osspam at ukrpost.net
Sun Mar 21 23:39:08 PST 2004

Hello BLFS!

Monday, March 22, 2004 7:57:35 AM Jeremy Utley wrote blfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org:

JU> Has anyone had luck with the grub pixmap patch for 0.94 in the patches
JU> archive?  It's not working for me at all - I compile grub with the
JU> patch, copy the stage1 and stage2 binaries to /boot/grub, add the
JU> following line to menu.lst:

JU> splashimage (hd0,2)/boot/grub/lfs-grub-splash.xpm

JU> and re-run grub, but no splash image appears.

JU> Anyone got any input?  I really miss my grub pixmap!
Everythnig is just great!

http://ostash.la4.net/grub/

This instruction helped me with 0.94 also.

Best regards, Ostash!

np: Unknown artist - Unknown song[paused]

... [Team Hot Sevastopol girls] [Team Ukrainian language]
--- The Bat! 2.00.6 Windows 2000 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4
 * Origin: В чужую сеть со своим протоколом не лезь! (osspam at ukrpost.net)