[OT] Vintage 1989 problem - the end.

Declan Moriarty declan.moriartyt at ntlworld.ie
Fri Apr 30 07:40:37 PDT 2004

The guy actually found his manual on the net, but finds it gobbledygook.

As things stand, I have cobbled a '1985' script from various install
scripts to try and set the thing up on the network. This is actually
plan B, as Plan A is to get it working by more conventional means, ie
using the installed software.

There doesn't seem to be a great interest in using that script, and now
I'm being asked to explain a 12MB pdf to the guy, so I have suggested
remuneration, which will kill that idea off nicely.

There is a binary called netload, which apparently does the magic.

	With Best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty