acpi and acpid

Duane Cox duanec at illicom.net
Thu Apr 29 13:20:28 PDT 2004

Well I am running kernel 2.4.25

I downloaded the latest kernel patch for 2.4.25 from intel and applied it.  Now when I run acpi_listen I can see that NOW I am getting the power button messages as before I was not...

But for some reason the acpid is not running the init 0 script when these messages come in.  It must be a config error.  I am checking into that.

acpid-1.0.3 ....

Thanks
Duane