reboot2

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar.wants at nospam.com
Thu Apr 29 10:59:08 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 12:19, vincent.vandaele at tele2.fr wrote:

> But Lfs is my project gor my diplome and I haven't lot of times that the reason's why I asked lots of questions

If you're doing this for a _grade_ then the major point is that you be
able to figure out these problems for yourself, or at least be able to
follow written instructions without supervision.  If you've followed the
instructions in LFS and BLFS _to the letter_ you should not be having
these problems.

Sacrifice a beer-drinking night or two and start over.  You'll probably
recognize the parts you missed when you come to them.  This is _your_
homework, not ours.
              AIM: evilDagmar  Jabber: evilDagmar at jabber.org