Apache

Marcus Singleton sing6112 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 27 18:15:11 PDT 2004

Make sure that your hostname also exists within your bind configuration
and that when you run dig on it it returns valid results, if not just
set the first instance of ServerName to 127.0.0.1 or localhost that
should make it quit happening. But its very important that it can
resolve the hostname... just setting servername to example.com wont
work.