Apache

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Tue Apr 27 14:28:32 PDT 2004

You need a ServerName directive in your httpd.conf file.  Apache is
telling you that it cannot figure out your fully qualified hostname
which is sends to clients when you have a relative (as opposed to absolute)
link in your web page (which is most of the time).  You need to set
the ServerName to the host name that web clients of your machine can
find it by.

Example:

If your web server is known to its clients as www.example.com, then
you need to add