openssh install question

Andre nospam at spam.net
Fri Apr 23 17:19:30 PDT 2004

No, I haven't tried that.

I am now rerunning the make MANDIR=/usr/share/man install

It is now installing all the manpages and I don't remember seeing this
before, so it could be that I either forgot this step [ducks] or the "make
MANDIR=/usr/share/man" (without install) failed - I didn't pay close enough
attention after the make finished the first time [ducks again].

news:001401c42990$a00ad370$dc184052 at MAURICE...