J2sdk and alsa

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 23 07:20:58 PDT 2004

John wrote:

>You asked for the location of the file I changed when I got
>the sanity error when checking for Alsa. Below is the
>location:
>
>j2se/make/common/Sanity.gmk

That is a sanity check. This error is ignored when export INSANE=true.

>THE NEW PROBLEM - UNSLOVED
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>../../../src/plugin/oji-plugin/src/motif/navig5/JavaPluginInstance5.h:20:
>error: multiple
>   types in one declaration

What is the error before this part? It probably talks about missing
header files. See
<http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/cvs/introduction/unpacking.html>
on how to create log files if the error is scrolling off the terminal.

Did you download and unzip the *j2sdk-${V}-mozilla_headers-unix.zip file?*

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/