best way to distribute lfs to other systems

Duane Cox duanec at illicom.net
Thu Apr 22 13:43:22 PDT 2004

Hello

I've just compiled my first LFS system, based on the current CVS but substituing a few enhancements and Glibc-2.3.2.

I want to distribute this across my network to other servers.  What would be the best way to do this?  Tar up my LFS and put it on a CD, create a bootable CD and untar it to the approprate disks, then edit a few of the files, and be done?

I'm curious if someone has a "best practices" to deploy your LFS to other hosts.