Dual Boot, shared /home

T.Benjamin Buckley tbbuckle at uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 22 11:05:18 PDT 2004

On Apr 22, 2004, at 12:47 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:

> <snip>
>  Filesystem type ?  I'm seeing bug reports for the updated hfs+ (in
> 2.6)
> on l-k, don't know how serious they are (wasn't paying attention)
> <snip>

Ah yes, forgot to mention.  The bug *seems* to be that after a period
of time, for unspecified reason, the mounted HFS+ fs suddenly decides
its ro and needs to be remounted with the external tools to get back to
rw.  Doesn't *seem* too serious, but definitely a hindrance to using it
for a /home part.

Ben B.