pdcraid and parport issues

Kees Spierings c.spierings3 at chello.nl
Tue Apr 20 12:50:43 PDT 2004

Declan Moriarty wrote:

I used the GS_FONTPATH environment variable and everything works now.
I already imported them when I installed them, found out though that I can
add font folders in KDE Print Configuration which works also or for that
that matter compile in the font paths when building ghostscript, which a
less desirable option though (static). I'm glad it all works now and
learned alot about printing on Linux.

Thanks,
Kees Spierings