Source not Found

vincent.vandaele at tele2.fr vincent.vandaele at tele2.fr
Sun Apr 18 13:32:03 PDT 2004

Hello
When my system boot I have this errors for portmap and gpm
-->source not found
For GPM
You should not be reading this error message. It means
	that an unforseen error took place in
	which exited with a return value of 127
	If you're able to track this error down to a bug in one
	of the files provided by the LFS book, please be so kind
	to inform us at lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org

Please create an /etc/sysconfig/mouse file containing
        MDEVICE and PROTOCOL values
But I have this files in the good directory with good access

For Portmap
	to inform us at lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org
But I have all the files!!!
I don't understand