XFree slow to start

Cliff McDiarmid cliffhanger at gardener.com
Thu Apr 15 13:50:47 PDT 2004

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Ken Moffat wrote:

>  Do you have /tmp/.ICE-unix ?  If not, try
> mkdir /tmp/.ICE-unix ; chmod 1777 /tmp/.ICE-unix
>
> Ken

Yes I have that with the right permissions.   Where should I go from here, I have included the log file.

> On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Nick wrote:

Are you using IPv6 for some reason?  I'm not positive, but i think
inet6
refers to IPv6.  If your not using it on purpose check your kernel
config and try removing support for it.

I don't have support for it.  What next?

MAC

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm