why nobody wants to help me

that weasel weasel at beyondnormal.org
Thu Apr 15 11:47:34 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 14:38, Vincent VANDAELE wrote:
> I posted 2 mails and nobody helpes me?
> Why????
You can try setting your date to the correct time so that your mails
don't show up under hundreds of old read messages.  I tend to delete
(without reading) anything that has a seriously incorrect date, just
cause it annoys the shit out of me.

I'm not really sure why this is such a common problem on all of the
*lfs-* list, but i'm actually thinking of writing a hint about how to
set you date/time because apparently lots of people have trouble with
this.

Nick