mouse error

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Thu Apr 15 10:34:42 PDT 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Vincent VANDAELE wrote:

> I have the right permissions The file is in the good directory
> I use the script og gpm (blfs 5.0) but it write every times
> Source not found

 If what it says is 'source not found' (small s, not capital S) than it
looks to me as if you are using something other than bash as /bin/sh,
e.g. ash.  The old LFS bootscripts (up to 1.12) generally make a point
of calling /bin/bash *except* in the if-{up,down} stuff in
network-devices, but I imagine calling /bin/sh with bash-specific
syntax is quite common in the current BLFS book.

 If that's not it, maybe you've somehow managed to capitalize 'source'
to 'Source' in the script ?

Ken