X.org (6.7.0)

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Tue Apr 13 04:09:47 PDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Miguel Bazdresch wrote:

> - LFS 5.0 + linux 2.6.5 + gcc 3.3.3
> - Pentium 3
> - 6.7.0 release tarballs, no cvs
> - Exact instructions from BLFS except my own host.def, which is
>   available on demand if you want to look at it
> - works perfectly fine since 3 or 4 days ago

 Thanks.  I'm always wary of people with problems who say "I followed
the book exactly", but I think I've now got the instructions matching
the book, except for the C optimisation flags.

 This was going to be a test for my revised buildscripts, and the X.org
release happened at a suitable time to include it.  If all else fails
I'll have to move the scripts over to the i686 I'm preparing for nptl
;-)  Thanks.

Ken