Installing XFree86-4.4.0

Sebastien Deligny sdeligny at tele2.fr
Sat Apr 10 01:53:56 PDT 2004

Hello I'm trying to install Xfre86 -4.4.0 on my LFS 5.0 system (in
order to install Gnome 2.6). Evrything goes fine up to running
XFree86 test. I can see the grey background but when I' exiting I
have this message:

/usr/X11R6/lib/xkb/xkbcomp: error while loading shared libraries:
libxkbfile.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

And when I run startx I have these messages:

xauth: error while loading shared libraries: libXmuu.so.1: cannot
xauth: error while loading shared libraries: libXmuu.so.1: cannot
xauth: error while loading shared libraries: libXmuu.so.1: cannot
xauth: error while loading shared libraries: libXmuu.so.1: cannot
xinit: error while loading shared libraries: libX11.so.6: cannot
xauth: error while loading shared libraries: libXmuu.so.1: cannot

Do I have to add some library or someting else is wrong?

Seb.