DHCP-3.0pl2

Jeff Harris jharris at rallycentral.us
Fri Apr 2 09:36:59 PST 2004

We had a power outage here, yesterday, and when the power came back, I
noticed (among other things that I messed up) that my LFS box was no
longer serving DHCP. I looked in the book, and there aren't any sybolic
links to start it up at book. Did I miss something or is this an error in
the book?

Anyway, if someone could recommend some staring and kill numbers for the
links, I'd appreciate it.

Jeff

--
Registered Linux user #304026.   |  52FC 20BD 025A 8C13 5FC6
gpg key: B0890FED                |  68C6 9CF9 46C2 B089 0FED