About LKMs

layman layman82 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 08:06:23 PDT 2003

(excuse me for top posting)
hello,

thanks for your information. I learnt that kmod seems
to be a dumb stuff because i thought it should load
the LKMs without any aliases or /etc/modules.conf.

BTW regarding kudzu. I face a lot of problems to make
kudzu work.

Is there any decent Hint available for kudzu that also
deals with the compiling issues.

I get the following compiling error for Kudzu::

pci.c:830: warning: passing arg 2 of `checkPCISerial'
from incompatible pointer type
pci.c:845: warning: implicit declaration of function
`pci_cleanup'
pci.c: At top level:
pci.c:658: warning: `isDisabled' defined but not used
make: *** [pci.o] Error 1