telnet-ssl

Norbert Möndjen Norbert.Moendjen at t-online.de
Tue Sep 23 04:13:32 PDT 2003

Dan Osterrath wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 23. September 2003 09:49 schrieb Norbert Möndjen:
>> I am searching for the source of telnet-ssl. I only found
>> debian-sources. Can somebody give me a Url where I can find it?
>
> Googled and found on the 3rd result a download link. It's not the
> official homepage for it but it seems the latest release even with
> patches. (Thankx to Debian!) :-)
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/telnet-ssl.html
>
> Oh, you found out by yourself? Have a look at nearly the bottom of the
> page. There you have 2 links for the source code. One for the original
> package and one for the patch by debian.

So, I can´t find anything other then the Debian-Sources and they did not
compile. Error:
utility.c: In function `netopen':
utility.c:1319: syntax error before "funcs"
utility.c: At top level:
utility.c:1323: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
`netfile'
utility.c:1323: conflicting types for `netfile'
ext.h:85: previous declaration of `netfile'
utility.c:1323: warning: implicit declaration of function `fopencookie'
utility.c:1323: `funcs' undeclared here (not in a function)
utility.c:1323: initializer element is not constant
utility.c:1323: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
utility.c:1324: parse error before '}' token
utility.c: In function `sendurg':
utility.c:1330: warning: passing arg 4 of `fwrite' makes pointer from
integer without a cast
/usr/include/bits/string2.h: At top level:
utility.c:1220: warning: `netwrite' defined but not used
make[1]: *** [utility.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/netkit-telnet-ssl-0.17.17+0.1.orig/telnetd'
make: *** [telnetd.build] Error 2

I looked into the source but I'm not a C-programmer so I don't see an
Syntax-error. Somebody got this working? LFS 4.1pre.

Ciao Nobbe
--
 .~.
 /V\   http://www.derochsen.de