Is there something wrong?

Tony Sequeira tony at sequeira.com
Tue Sep 2 01:40:59 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:55:42 +0100, "Declan. Moriarty" wrote

> On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:04:41PM +0100, Tony Sequeira enlightened us
> thusly
> > Have I p***ed off the LFS community?  If so, I would like to know,
> > rather than get the silent treatment, which I *feel* I am receiving.
> >
> > Maybe I'm being oversensitive, but I get a definite impression that
> > am non persona grata here.
> >
> I'm not following all threads here, but I see no reason for that
> conclusion. We all think different things and presume different things
> behind our different keyboards.
>
> If I haven't answered you it is because I was on holiday, am fairly
> ignorant anyhow, didn't feel like doing a whole pile of research, and
> haven't something smart to say.
>
> I have noticed a sort of 'heads down' approach, where a number of
> queries are left lie there. It's not just you - me too, but I don't
feel
> they're out to get me.
>

> 	With best Regards,
>

> 	Declan Moriarty.

Doesn't mean that they are not out to get you ;>

OK, I admit it, I'm paranoid.  Seriously, guess I was just feeling a
bit low and questioning my place in the grand scheme of affairs and I
guess you know how it goes (maybe).  I'm OK now (until the next time).

--
Tony