GD & libz compilation problems

Eckhardt, Rodolpho H. O. reckhardt at mandic.com.br
Thu Mar 27 09:47:19 PST 2003

Hi,

I tryed to compile GD-2.0.11 and 2.0.8, but after it builds libgd.so and tries to link
"annotate" with it, I get a message:
".libs/libgd.so: undefined reference to 'compress'
 .libs/libgd.so: undefined reference to 'uncompress'"

I assume the problem is that libgd.so wasn't linked with libz... When I run ldd
.libs/libgd.so it doesn't show libz.so.

I tryed using "make LDFLAGS=-lz" but it didn't work also.

Did anyone have this problem before? Or has an idea on how to solve it?

Thanks,

Rodolpho Eckhardt
--
Rodolpho H. O. Eckhardt