Patches for Glibc 2.3.1

Rainer Peter Feller rainer at maren.desy.de
Wed Mar 26 06:18:50 PST 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, P.B.Prabhuram wrote:

> Where can i get the 'perl' and 'nss' patches for
> glibc-2.3.1 , as mentioned in the latest cvs LFS ?

in case the patches are not there :-)
it is good to have the sed commands :-)

  cp malloc/Makefile malloc/Makefile.bak &&
  sed 's%\$(PERL)%/usr/bin/perl%' malloc/Makefile.bak >malloc/Makefile &&
  cp login/Makefile login/Makefile.bak &&
  sed 's%root%0%' login/Makefile.bak >login/Makefile

That is why I prefere the sed commands!!!

CUH Rainer Peter Feller

So hereby I declare, that I am a peace loving hippie!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org