Power OFF

P.B.Prabhuram pbprabhuram2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 04:16:53 PST 2003

> Mr Prabhuram,
>
> I would recommend you look through the LFS web site
> for answers to
> your questions.  No offence, but from your postings,
> I get the
> impression you want a lot of hand holding.
>
> However, check out:
>
> http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/acpid.txt
>
> unless your computer is old, and then I suggest you
> research apm.

I thank the gentlemen who have provided a solution,

To mr/mrs/ms Tony ,
I appreciate your 'advice' , Certain things happen
like these , as not everyone , looks at every piece of
information before they doubt. An extra posting or
extra postings that are relevent to the subject ,
despite being already discussed or filed , does not
matter as they will remind and refresh.

Hand-holding , yes this is what "mailing-lists" are
meant for .

"Someone holds your hand , you hold another' hand,
that another holds that someone's hand "

Dont take or eat my words,
all these juct for fun :-))))))))))))))))))))))))

=====
P.B.Prabhuram

http://www.pbprabhuram.com