Journaling filesystems?

Wed Mar 26 01:13:57 PST 2003

Hi,

I've been running reiserfs for a long time and never thought of anything
else since it does a good job for me. But I would like to know the good/bad
points of the new players jfs and xfs. If somebody's been using those I
would appreciate if you could share your views on the above filesystems,
their advantages and disadvantages, why and in what circumstances would you
prefer one to another.
A good link would be nice too, although somebody's experience in using it
with LFS is always better.

Cheers.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org