glibc-2.3.2 Patches plz

P.B.Prabhuram pbprabhuram2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 21:46:25 PST 2003

--- Tushar Teredesai <tushar at linuxfromscratch.org>
wrote:
> P.B.Prabhuram wrote:
>
> >I cant find patches for glibc-2.3.2 , at
> >linuxfromscratch.org .
> >
> >glibc-2.3.2 seems to have problems with gcc-2.3.1
> and
> >perl ( old one )
> >
> >Can anyone attach all the patches or provide direct
> >links where i can download from
> >
> That is because there are none. glibc has not yet
> been upgraded. Anyways
> no patches are needed, it compiles cleanly.

I got the following configure error in glibc-2.3.2,
when i was rebuilding my LFS from scratch again,
( i have no problems with 2.2.5 ) my gcc is 3.2.1
( i have attached the config.log)
( compiled using static chrooting )

checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler...
yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none
needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails
sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.

=====
P.B.Prabhuram