HTdig problem

P.B.Prabhuram pbprabhuram2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 01:48:00 PST 2003

I have a compile problem with htdig, the problem is
when i ./configure , i get the following error

checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
checking for ostream.h... no
checking for iostream.h... no
checking for fstream.h... no
configure: error: To compile ht://Dig, you will need a
C++ library. Try installing libstdc++.

But I am double sure , that i have libstdc++ in my
system, Also i have fstream.h , ostream.h ...
in my /usr/include/c++/3.2.1/backward/  directory

but yet , it gives this error,

I am sure my gcc-3.2.1 installed correctly bcos I am
able to compile all other apps in the blfs books
without problems

=====
P.B.Prabhuram

http://www.pbprabhuram.com