Another OpenOffice question - unable to install

Andres Mujica linux at seaq.com.co
Thu Mar 20 05:02:57 PST 2003

I'm having EXACTLY the same problem... i've compiled twice with the same
result... applied all the patches except systemdb-4.0 and system.nas

i'd prefer not to recompile.. it takes about 26 hours on my pc... is there
a way so i can copy the libraries or unzip te install files manually??

--

Andres Mauricio Mujica
andres.mujica at seaq.com.co

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org