OpenOffice compile error

Andres Mujica linux at seaq.com.co
Wed Mar 19 20:43:01 PST 2003

I 'm havin a problem with the Openoffice installation process, after
about 26hours for compiling time, when i try to install it only the
directories are created... nothing else is copied to
/opt/Openoffice,org,1.0.2  nor the libraries neither the binaries...

what can i do?

i've checked on the sources and in the solver directories the soffice
binaries are lying around.. CAN I MANUALLY COPY THEM TO THE RIGHT SPOTS?
or make some script to install them?

what would be wrong?
how can i find the problem?

any help? pls