mozzy gone weird?

Dennis w32nospam at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 20:09:17 PST 2003

Saw something like this, but only for one entry. I *unchecked* "Compose
messages in HTML format," under "Mail & Newsroom account settings,"
proceded to other pages, but before clicking "OK" returned to find
"Compose messages in HTML format" *checked*. I think mozilla 1.2.x did
the same, though. All other entries seem to work correctly.

gcc 2.95.3? XFree86-4.3, mozilla-1.3, glibc-2.2.5

-Dennis.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org