I wanna get "fortune"!

Stuart Sears stuart at sjsears.com
Tue Mar 18 14:19:05 PST 2003

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 19:24, mrby may have said what follows
 -depending on context and over-zealous snipping :-)
> I have found some fortune datafiles, but I don't have the command "fortune"
> in my LFS system.
> Anyone know where I can get it?
part of the bsd-games package.
a quick google search gives
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/bsd-games-2.13.tar.gz
--
Stuart Sears (Registered Linux User #284465. LFS user #6416)
--

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org