APMD sources?

Molchun molchun at bluerealm.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 04:37:03 PST 2003

Hi,

does anybody know where I can get the latest sources for APM daemon?
I found one link but the version is very old and refuses to compile.
Eventually I managed to fix the compilation problem but still newer sources
would be an advantage.

I need it for my new Dell C840 laptop. I was actually quite suprised that it
still works with APM. I thought that all modern laptops use ACPI now.
Although it "goes to sleep" without apmd but I still want to experiment a bit
since it doesn't always come back from the coma :).

Thank you.

--
God created the integers, all the rest is work of man.

	-Leopold Kronecker
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org