How could I use "telnet" command in LFS?

Mon Mar 17 00:54:17 PST 2003

You're absolutely right! What pisses me off is that people start suggesting
SSH without knowing about OPs intentions and what he/she is actually
planning to do with telnet. I use telnet all the time to connect to my
router and switches.

BTW, telnet build is broken. The exit() is undeclared in several files so
adding #include <stdlib.h> at the top fixed that and I think the string.h is
missing in one of the files. Most likely there are patches for it but I just
couldn't be arsed to look for them.