Them new-fangled XFree86 4.3 cursors

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Sun Mar 9 15:21:16 PST 2003

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:47:25 -0500  Mister Frank just wrote the
following:

> > in your $HOME/.xinitrc file.
>
> ack! I still had a .xinitrc left over from ages ago in my $HOME
> directory and completely forgot about it. My bad :( I didn't even
> think to check for that until Bruce mentioned it. Maybe it's because
> it was almost 5:00am

I googled around, but can't find more info about Xcursor...
The Xfree site was not that documented either :-(
Man pages on Xcursor are for programmers and packagers... but usage like
xdm... no... Could someone put links to documentation in the
Xfree4.2.99.4 -> 4.3 hint??

Don't forget to put it here as well while you're at it ;-)

Thanks!

Whiteglass looks cool btw ;-))

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prison.

Just my €0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org