connect to root

claude claude.souchon at free.fr
Mon Mar 3 16:16:46 PST 2003

hello and sorry formy language.
I create lfs4.0 i have no probleme with chroot.
But when I restart my system for connect with lfs after the boot.
the system ask me  with what i want logger.
It i answser root after enter my password ,I have no mail
and cannot execute /bin/bash :no such file or directory.
in french impossible d'executer /bin/bash aucun fichier ou repertoire.

but if i connect with a simple user  i can connect and navigate to
 my system.

I look the book with /etc/passwd etc/group etc...
But I dont arrive to find my error.i do mkreiserfs andreinstall lfs but i
have the same problems.
Thank for your answer.
claude
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org