Mail not showing up in mutt

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Sat Mar 1 12:19:32 PST 2003

"Mark A. Nicolosi" <markan at penguinmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I can't reply to my first from a few minutes ago, so I had
> to start a new thread...
>
> I just noticed something else: Fetchmail isn't even downloading the
> messages from myself. Any reason it'd do this?

Have you tried either checking manually via POP3 or using something
like popcheck[1] to see if the messages are actually there?

Most MLM's have an option to turn off sending you your own posts.
You could query listar[2] to see if you've set that.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein

[1] popcheck: http://www.ludd.luth.se/~staham/linux/programs.html
	http://freshmeat.net/projects/popchecker/
[2] query listar: email listar at linuxfromscratch.org with "commands"
	in the body of the message and no subject to learn how.
	Without the quotes, of course, and trim signatures since
	i don't remember the "stop processing" command.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org