Java

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jun 21 09:08:25 PDT 2003

Ranjith P Antony wrote:

>I ran into problems again. Sun has changed the file
>name of precompiled binary to (Which is needed for
>boot strap to compile the source)
>j2sdk-1_4_1_02-s1studio_ce-4u1-bin-linux.bin

You downloaded the wrong file. s1studio stands for Sun One Studio. You
probably downloaded the Sun One Community Edition which also includes
the JDK. Download the standalone JDK or follow the directions given on
Sun's page to install the above file.

I would advice you to check out the documents that come with a package
before posting.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/