hardware detection in lfs

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 20 09:25:34 PST 2003

P.B.Prabhuram wrote:

>--- Jason Gurtz <jason at tommyk.com> wrote:
>

>>If you had to ask that question, you should not be
>>using modules.
>>Compile the driver staticly into the kernel and be
>>happy if it works.
>>

>how to compile the driver staticaly into the kernel ?

Please bottom post your replies and trim previous posts that are not
applicable.

To include drivers in the kernel, when configuring the kernel, do a "y"
instead of "m".

>=====
>
>P.B.Prabhuram
>
>http://www.pbprabhuram.com

The  correct format for signature is two dashes followed by a space "--
"and then your signature contents. See my sig below.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org