Printing on a network with CUPS (SOLVED)

Simon Comeau Martel martelsc at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 24 21:10:37 PST 2003

The solution was simply to add a line in the cupsd.conf file on the server ==> Allow From 192.168.0.2
A stupid thing, but I can't find those instructions on the CUPS doc...  Maybe I missed something but the doc say:

"To configure printers on the same subnet, do nothing. Each client should see the available printers within 30 seconds automatically. The printer and class lists are updated automatically as printers and servers are added or removed."

--
Simon Comeau Martel
martelsc at videotron.ca
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org