Lesstif : help needed

Martin LORANG martin.lorang at laposte.net
Sat May 4 02:58:30 PDT 2002

Hi all

I'm trying to compile and install lesstif 0.93.25
Below are the last lines I get when
I run ./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-debug

config.status: creating Xm/label/Makefile
config.status: creating Xm/labelg/Makefile
config.status: creating Xm/list/Makefile
config.status: creating Xm/mainw/Makefile
config.status: creating Xm/megabutton/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Xm/megabutton/Makefile.in
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for test

In fact : the test/Xm/megabutton directory is empty
the other directories in test/Xm contain
Makefilez and some *.c files

I have a LFS 3.2 with 3 modifications
kernel 2.4.18
lilo 22.2